Saturday, May 14, 2011

We Are Expecting...

?
?
?...
Another niece or nephew :)

I am so excited that my sister Abbey has finally decided to announce that she is expecting again - yahoo! She is due the end of September.
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have been in a 'baby wanting' stage since the triplet's 2nd birthday. So, this is perfect! I don't have to carry the baby (I did NOT like being pregnant!) and I don't have to train another baby to sleep (I do LOVE my sleep).
I get to love on both that new baby, as well as spoil big brother Lincoln!!!
Unfortunately, I don't think Linc has a clue what is coming ;) This may be closer to how he feels about the baby once he/she enters his world!


A big congratulations goes to Abbey, Kirk and Lincoln! We can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments: