Monday, August 1, 2011

4th of July Decoration

Better late than never, right?!?!?
{Sure seems like I start a lot of entries on the note!}

I thought I would post these so that I could add them to the right side of our blog, maybe for next year...
Here is the view from the outside of our front window during the month of July:
The sun's glare was awful, and I totally forgot to go out later that night. So, here is a view from inside:


I took the same 'pattern' from the snowflakes that I made for the triplet's first birthday party, but changed it up with blue gingham and red/white striped papers. There are a ton of tutorials on how to make the snowflakes on YouTube!

And of course, I couldn't resist making handprint flags. Since we made a large flag with all of their handprints last year, I thought we would make individual flags.


I painted their hands blue and red, and then added the white star with a chalkboard marker after the blue dried. :)

No comments: