Sunday, January 31, 2010

Triplet's Parrrr-tay (Part #1)

We had so much fun yesterday celebrating Ellery, Gianna and Easton's first birthday! I was hoping to get a slew of pictures up today, but our internet was down for most of the day. So... lucky readers, you get two parts :) I know you are so excited! Ha!

Of course, I had to have a theme.
What do snowflakes and triplets have in common??? They both come at the same time, but are each beautiful and unique. How perfect, right?!?! I found this perfect invitation on etsy from the seller Kottageon5th. She was fabulous - very helpful and willing to work with my unusual request of adding three pictures to one invite. I loved the way they turned out.
I tried to keep the decorations to a minimum.

I will post the fun pics tomorrow - of course I am talking about cake and presents :) Until then, here are a few pics of the birthday babes!


Quin was in heaven! ALL of her favorite people were at our house at once. She has talked about everyone all day today. She was quite the busy body, and I unfortunately have very few pictures of her. Here she is reviewing some of her favorite pictures from the festivities.
Hopefully I will be able to post more of the fun tomorrow :)

No comments: