Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party

I was so happy to 'kill two birds with one stone' this past week :) My fellow fabulous first grade teachers and I hosted a pumpkin carving party at school for all of our first grade families. We provided cider, donuts and the multi-purpose room at school, and the families bring everything else.
My parents were gracious enough to watch the triplets, while Jason and Quin came to join us. Quin loves to come and visit the school where I teach, and see my 'students'. She was excited to see all of them there, and carve her pumpkin right along with them!

Quin with her 'leetle' pumpkin before she helped carve it.
She helped hold the bag for the seeds. We toasted them with cinnamon and sugar the next day - yum!
By the end, all she wanted was the cider and donuts! At least I got her to slow down for 30 seconds to snap a shot of her finished pumpkin!

No comments: