Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much Thanks!

I cannot put into words how thankful we are! We have so much to be thankful for - the list could go on and on. I am mostly thankful for my family!!! I look back at the hill that we have climbed over the past year and wonder how we got so lucky. The triplets are happy and healthy and progressing well. Quin has adjusted better than expected. Jason and I have managed to grow closer as a couple, and an even better team than we were before. And, we continue to be surrounded by amazing family and friends who help support us. We have to be some of the luckiest people around. Thank you to everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving from us and our four turkeys!
Gianna
Ellery
Easton
Quin (She is actually saying Happy Thanksgiving)
And... I had to add a picture of Quin from two years ago. She was the first to wear the turkey headband!

1 comment:

beautifulsue said...

oh my goodness....they are adorable! s