Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quin's Stats

This post is more for me – please feel free to pass this one over!
Because I plan to have our blog printed as a keepsake/baby book for each child in our family, I feel the need to add some of Quin’s stats. Looking through her baby book is actually really good for me. I admit that I often think about what the triplets ‘should’ be doing if I consider their actual age (and not their adjusted age). Quin was a late bloomer in about every area possible. This is just a good reminder for me that each child develops at their own pace. I look at Quin now, and would never know that she was on the later end of walking, that she had problems eating or that she had speech support.

I have pulled this information straight from her baby book, so most of it written directly to Quin. I also spared us the stories to go with each milestone. Again – feel free to move on now :)

13 weeks – was sleeping ten hours at night
5 months – rolling over
6.5 months – sat on your own
9.5 – get on your belly and creep backwards
10.5 months – saying mama and dada sounds
11 months – started crawling
Right around your 1 year birthday – started clapping and waving, and began to pull yourself up to stand.
13 months – started pushing off of things to stand on your own
14 months – took first few steps
15 months – became sufficient at walking

Teeth – Your first tooth popped up just after 10 months. By your first birthday the second tooth on the bottom and one of the top were showing. Your teeth were slow growers! You didn’t have a ‘full set’ until about 21 months.

Height/Weight –
Birth – 7 lbs. 3 oz. 18 in.
2 months – 11 lbs 12.5 oz 22 ¼ in.
4 months – 15 lbs 2 oz 23 ¾ in.
6 months – 17 lbs 8 oz 25 ¾ in.
9 months – 21 lbs 5 oz 27 in. (Quin was put on a low carb diet after this point)
1 year – 22 lbs 13 oz 28 in.

No comments: