Saturday, September 17, 2011

Horsies

My wonderful friend Meagon recently got two ‘horsies’ (as my kiddos called them), and she was lovely enough to have us out to help care for and ride them. What sweeties the horses were, and three out of four of my kiddos loved them!


I was surprised, Ellery was the first one to fall in love with them. She is usually cautious with animals, especially those bigger than her, but she was enthralled with both horses. Almost too enthralled, I was so afraid she was going to try and walk under one of them!


Oliver horse show 182horse1


Gianna wasn’t so enthusiastic about either horse. In fact, this is how she looked for most of our visit! Poor girl :(horse2


And then there is Easton, my animal lover! He loved the horses, but also loved their ‘barn’ cat! I’m thinking the feelings weren’t mutual – ha!horse3


Each of the kids were able to ride the horses! A big thank you to Darrin and Meagon who walked in circles, merely for my kids entertainment! Quin has asked at least every few days when we can go back!horse4


Easton and Ellery were also perfect riders!horse6horse5


I think this is the cutest picture! Darrin, Quin and Easton stood together and watched as Jalen rode too!horse7


We were finally able to get Gianna up on the horse! She wouldn’t go near the horse unless I held her, so… I got to ride too! So much fun! I don’t think it was her favorite, but I was proud of her for riding!horse10


Poor Ainsley was sick, so Jalen did double duty! He has my girls wrapped around his pinky – watch out! horse9


Thanks again Meagon and Darrin for a great day!!!

No comments: