Monday, June 18, 2012

March - Quin's 5th Birthday Interview


Last year I started the tradition of interviewing Quin on her birthday.  (I hope to begin interviews with the triplets next year on their 4th birthday also.)  Although Quin's birthday was over 3 months ago {OUCH!}I did do this interview within days of her birthday, promise!  I asked the same questions as last year, and added a few new ones.

QUIN's FaVoRiTeS:
Food:  apples, chocolate, ice cream, strawberries, kiwis (she now also likes pizza)
Vegetable: apples, bananas, pears (um, yeah, we need to work on the concept of a vegetable)
Drink: chocolate milk
Restaurant: Red Robin
Place to go: Izzy's house, out to eat
Color: pink
Toy: Strawberry Shortcake dolls
TV Show: Strawberry Shortcake
Thing to do: hide-and-go-seek, tag
Type of weather: warm and sunny
Place to play: bedroom
Game: hide-and-go-seek
Book: Bible

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Katie (I have no idea why...)
What is something Mommy says to you? "I love you Q"
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher
Who is your best friend? "Izzy, of course!"

Here are some new questions...
What is your favorite outfit?  any pink dress
What is your favorite snack?  strawberries
What is your favorite animal?  puppy
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Bunny and her pillow pet
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  oatmeal
What makes you happy?  "when my brother and sisters are nice to me"
What makes you sad?  "what my brother or sisters hit me"
What do you like to learn about?  animals
What do you like about school?  Mrs. Wiersema (her teacher)
What was your favorite birthday present?  "My little Strawberry Shortcake dolls from Gigi"

No comments: