Friday, June 12, 2009

In Case You Didn't See

We wanted to share the babies’ birth announcements with everyone. So many of you supported us with prayers, positive words, caring gestures… I would have loved to send an announcement to each and every one of you, but unfortunately couldn’t. Jason and I would again like to thank all of you for your help in getting us this far. Our babies are so happy and healthy, it is amazing to watch them grow and develop each day. Thanks for all of your support!!!

Amber at http://www.inababycarriage.com/ did an amazing job helping me with the announcement. There aren’t a whole lot of options for triplet photo announcements. She worked with me to find just the right arrangement. I would highly recommend her and her company! We are so happy with the way it turned out. It is a little busy, but what do you expect with three babies on one card?!?!

It is back-to-back.

No comments: