Monday, June 8, 2009

Missing Myrtle Beach

Don't get me wrong - I love my life now, but I am going through vacation withdrawal. A year ago this week Quin, Jason and I drove down to Myrtle Beach. We had a blast! My sister, Abbey, and her husband, Kirk, flew down to join us for the first half of the week and then we spent the second half of the week just the three of us. Fun in the sun, afternoon nap and exploring in the evening. I don't foresee our family of six doing that any time soon :( I just checked their weather - 89 degrees, partly sunny am and 30% rain in the pm. Sure beats the gloomy and humid weather we had here today. At least I have memories and pictures!

1 comment:

happyab said...

I'm in love with these pictures! Did you see the adorable little rolls on my Goddaughter? Kirk just declared it was the HOTTEST weather he's ever played golf in.

I want to go back.

Maybe next year.