Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a wonderful way to spend my day - with my kids!
We were lucky enough to celebrate Mother's Day brunch with my amazing mother, and my sister who is also amazing (and of course my dad, brother, brother in law, and Baby Lincoln were there too). My mom pushed me out of my comfort zone and suggested that we go out for brunch - to an actual restaurant - yikes! It was so nice not to have to clean my house and wonder what food to make. We had our very own room, so we didn't have to worry about the babes bothering those around us, if the high chairs were in the servers way, or trying to keep Quin in her chair... The atmosphere was fun, the food was fantastic, and the company was the best!
Quin and my sister Abbey (who is also Quin's Godmother)
What great fun to see Gianna, Ellery and Easton in restaurant high chairs - all in a row :)
I think we actually captured a half way decent picture of the triplets with Linc (or Baby Lincoln as Quin affectionately calls him). The pictures taken after this second were also quite amusing - Gianna turned into the corner, Linc started crying, Ellery tried diving off the couch head first and Easton laughing out loud at everyone. Good times are just beginning with these four.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Nothing more could have changed my life in such a wonderful way than becoming a mother. God has definitely blessed me. I am so in love with my four amazing kiddos! Life couldn't get better!

No comments: