Below are a few pictures of their bedroom. When we started planning their room, I was afraid that three cribs in a row would look too sterile, so we added door headboards and then pushed the cribs up against them. Yes, the cribs are close together. There is just enough room for one of us to change them and get them in and out of their crib. The bedding is the Alphabet Soup bedding from Pottery Barn. This was the same bedding we used in Quin's room. I was able to find the exact bedding that I already had, so we placed that on the girls beds. Also on Ebay I found bedding from the same line, a little more boyish, so that is what we put on Easton's bed. I am sure the designing experts would give me a thumbs down because all of the furniture is placed along the walls, but I wanted to maximize the floor space. I spend quite a bit of time with them in their room, on the floor. We could definitely use more room, but it works!
The view from the doorway:
Taken from the closet opening:
Taken from the corner with the chair: