Thursday, September 3, 2009

Easton Meets Linc

My sister, Abbey, and her husband, Kirk, were able to agree on a name before they left the hospital on Monday - yay! My favorite nephew's name is... Lincoln Jerome. I love it! My dad's middle name is Jerome. Not sure if there is a special reason for Lincoln.

Easton and I were able to visit the family of three at their home on Tuesday. It was such a hoot to see Easton next to Linc. Easton looked huge!!!! Ellery and Gianna are bigger than Easton, so he always looks like the small fry. I loved seeing him look like the big guy. I am sure it won't last for too long. We had a great time, and I look forward to Easton and Linc spending more time together. Linc is such a good baby. I was warmly reminded how cuddly newborns are!

Wouldn't you love to know what Easton was thinking?!?!

Already sharing secrets :)
Showin' some love!

No comments: