Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So, once again, the whole 'wear something on my head, while mom tries to take a picture of me' thing didn't go so well ;)
Easton took one look at that red hat and got off of the couch.
I thought maybe another head topper would help. He was very expressive on how he felt about me trying to get his picture! Hee, hee If he saw me point the camera towards him, he would put his head down. Isn't he too young for that?!?!?!
Quin screams '"Happy New Year to you ALL"
Gianna is pretty excited about the year to come!
So is Ellery!
And, I finally snapped a picture of my little man! Such a tease!
What a fabulous year 2010 was! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!
To all of our family, friends, and blog readers:
May your coming year be full of peace, full of love, full of laughter & full of life. Here’s to health and happiness!

2 comments:

Ami said...

I am constantly asking myself (and my kids), WHAT is so hard about keeping something on your head for a few SECONDS?? *Sigh* I suppose kids are all the same! They're adorable, nonetheless! I'm glad I came upon your blog! Wishing you all a happy new year!

Joelee said...

Thank you Ami! I totally agree - I have spent more money on the most adorable sun hats and winter hats, and not many have been worn :{ I kept laughing because I am sure in years to come I will probably beg Easton to take a baseball hat off... :)