Friday, December 23, 2011

Fall Flashback

Wowza!  It has been 2 whole months since I last posted - yikes!  I will try my best to stay to the point, but I must (for the sake of my 'baby book' format) post our past few months events in order.  Yeah, I know it's Christmas Eve eve... sorry! 
So... without further delay, here is what we were up to this past {gulp!} fall!

In October, we met up with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister and her family.  We met at an apple orchard in Charlotte - although it was so much more than just apples!  They had fish in a pond to feed, pumpkins to pick, a petting zoo, bounce houses, a cider mill...  The weather was in the low 80's (crazy!).  We had a great time!

Quin feeding the fish.
Easton loved pulling the wagon full of apples!
 After walking all the way to the back of the orchard, we could ride on the 'train' back to the front of the orchard.  All four kids loved it!
 Our four kiddos and Lincoln loved feeding the animals!
 We spent quite a bit of time in the covered picnic area (to cool off!).  They had apple cider slushies, and super yummy donuts!


A few weeks later we carved our pumpkins at my school.  The other first grade teachers and myself put on our annual 'Family Pumpkin Carving Party' for our first grade students and their families.  It is always a great time to let the families make their pumpkin mess at school and then take home their pumpkin masterpieces!
Jason took on the task of carving our pumpkins with all four kids!  I was able to stop by every so often, but I needed to circulate among my families.  All five of my Sizemore's did fabulous!

 Easton's favorite part?  The cider and donuts, of course!
 Quin was so proud to show off her finished pumpkin to anyone who would look!
Near the beginning of November we were able to celebrate my dad's birthday!  My sister and her children (Lincoln and Isadora) were able to meet us at my parents house, along with my grandpa. 
It was the first time that the triplets had the chance to interact with Isadora (she was in a sling when we were at the orchard).  My little momma, Gianna, was in her glory!  She couldn't keep her hands off of Isa!!!
I can see these two becoming best buds in the near future!
 Ellery is drawn to my Grandpa - I simply adore watching the two of them interact!  They can toss a ball back and forth forever.  You can hear Ellery giggling from the opposite side of the house.  Love, love, love!
 Everyone had a great time playing in the leaves also!
 Even my dad (Popa) got in on the fun!
PHEW!  Nothing like rolling three posts right into one! 

No comments: