Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents house!  My sister and her two kiddos, my brother and his girlfriend, my grandpa, my Aunt Shelley and my Uncle John were all able to join us!

There was lots of yummy food, and lots of laughs!
Easton, Lincoln and Jason
+
Easton carried on the age old Aquino tradition of putting black olives on each finger before popping them into his mouth!
Quin gave Isadora lots and lots of lovin'!
Ellery even stopped playing for long enough to give Isa a few kisses.
Any family get together with Uncle Nate isn't complete without some rough housing with Easton and Lincoln.  Boys, boys, boys...
Gianna didn't stray far from Popa and Isa :)
Ellery and Great Grandpa spent a lot of time together - I just love it!
The weather was beautiful!  Ellery and Grandpa played catch.
Easton, Ellery and Lincoln played in the leaves with Grandpa also!
I have sooooo many things to be thankful for, and my family definitely tops the list!

No comments: