Monday, July 9, 2012

May - Graduation

I think I can... I think I can... 
Slowly, but surely I am getting CLOSER to getting caught up.  Thanks for putting up with me :)

Quin 'graduated' from preschool near the end of May.  {Sniff, sniff... she really is growing up!}
They did a really good job - I loved that they kept it short, sweet and low key!
After the students received their certificate, they were able to go down the main steps and find their families in the audience.  When Quin came to sit down next to us, Ellery ran over to her and gave her a big hug!  It was SO cute!  Ellery definitely looks up to Quin.

Quin and Izzy were in the same class the last two years.  Izzy's grandparents made it possible for Quin to go to preschool!  They brought Quin to and from school two days a week - what lifesavers they were!  We can't thank them enough!!!
Quin and her groupies :)

And... just in case you thought my kids always loved each other...   ;)
I also had the opportunity to go on Quin's end of the school year beach field trip.  We had a GREAT day!  
I don't know what these two girls are going to do next year when they are in two different school!?!?!

No comments: