Monday, July 9, 2012

May - My Twinkly Star

Quin continued with dance again this past year.  She now takes dance through our recreation dept (I know, I thought it was strange when I first heard about it, but they have a great dance program!).  She only took ballet.  She missed tap class and hopes to take it again soon!

This year, her dance was to the song Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star by Jewel.  It was very well choreographed - not cheesy, like I thought it could have been done!
Her dance recital was in May.

Rehearsal:

Recital:
Quin's BFF Izzy also takes dance through the rec dept., although they are in different classes.  
Quin was lucky to have her grandparents come support her!  My parents are on the ends, and Jason's mom is in the middle.

As we were getting into the car to go home, she asked me to take a 'close up' picture of her in her make-up. She loves to get dressed up and made up!
She took a two week dance camp this past June, and can't wait for dance to start again in the fall!

No comments: