Saturday, December 29, 2012

Did Somebody Say Bananas?!?! (October)

There is one, and only one, show that all four of my kids can agree to watch - The Fresh Beat Band!
When tickets went on sale last spring (a good six months before the actual show), I grabbed six of them (and crossed my fingers that they would still all like the show by the time it rolled into town)!  
Jason and I decided to keep the concert a secret until just a few minutes before we arrived.  They were SO excited when we told them what we were doing.
The long line to take a picture in front of the poster didn't create the best moment for a picture, but it was fun to see the four Fresh Beats larger than life!

Our seats weren't the best, but we still had a great view!  


I love that we can say that we took our kids to their first concert :)  If only I could say that all of the concerts in their future were going to be so kid friendly!


No comments: