Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Isadora! (September)

We celebrated Isadora's 1st birthday at the end September!  She is such a good girl - so easy going, always happy and a true go-getter!
 The poor girl is allergic to dairy :(  Yes, allergic - not just lactose intolerant!  She can't have any cheese, butter, milk...  And this girl loves to eat, which I suppose is a good thing.  She isn't picky and is willing try new foods.  Abbey searched high and low, and came up with a dairy free birthday cake just for Isa.  She was all smiles over the cake!

 It appeared that the cake did not disappoint her!
 When she looked away, Lincoln would stick his fingers in the frosting ;)
 She was a trooper and did quite the number on the cake by the end!  I am so glad we were able to celebrate her big day with her!!!

As always my kids loved being with Lincoln.  I do laugh at Lincoln and Ellery - they have a special connection.  While all of my kids love Lincoln and get along well with him, he and Ellery usually end up playing together.  I think it is the blue eyes, blonde hair connection :)


No comments: